Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Popsicles I

Can I just say right here, I love popsicles.  Last year I picked up a couple popsicles molds to try out and got like making them even if they were rather simple.  Yesterday changed that, I started googling some recipes and found a few that sounded good and tried them out with things I had in the house.

First up I made Banana, peanut butter chocolate chip.  I kind of made it up as I went after I saw the recipe.
1 banana
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 t vanilla extract
milk (I eyeballed it so I have no idea how much it was 1/3-1/2 cup maybe)
1/8 cup mini chocolate chips (optional of course)

First put the mini chips in the bottom of the mold.


I put all but the milk in the smoothie maker thing and when it was smooth added milk and the mixed it again until I got a pretty good consistency.  You don't want it to be too thick.  Then add a few chips to the top if you want and put it in the freezer.

It will need about 4 hours to fully set up.

 Now you'll have to look for me to do a series of popsicles since there are so many that I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment