Thursday, January 20, 2011

The first

I've had blogs before, I'm no new hand but I would like a try at a blog with a purpose. You see, I love to craft, sew, cook, and bake. I'm also a newish parent which means I have someone other than just The Mr. to do these things for. I love trolling blogs and learning how to do/make/eat things I've never have before. Maybe I can teach someone something. Possibly I can entertain you with pictures and stories about my family.

The blog may or may not take a definite direction but it should be an adventure anyway.

If you don't get around to here I'll give you the short of it. I'm Jillian a 20something living in mid-Michigan, I have an almost 2 year old daughter, "Sweet Pea" and a lovely husband, "The Mr.". Thanks for coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment