Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cookie cutters

Some people might think it is a problem but I don't.  I love cookie cutters and my new goal is to get all 50 US states in cookie cutter form.  Thus far I have one, that state of Michigan with upper and lower peninsulas.  But soon I will have North Dakota in my hot little hands, courtesy of an online friend.  But this post isn't just about me going on and on about my love for them although I could.  I was having issues with my cutters.






















They were somewhat organized but in gallon sized baggies and I could never remember where any were so I got some bins and got to organizing them.

Winter/Christmas

Easter/Spring

Shapes and other random stuff


Halloween/Fall

Valentines, who knew there were so many ways to make a heart.

Animals

Organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment