Friday, March 11, 2011

Quesadillas!

Who loves Mexican food?  This lady right here.  I try to rotate tacos every few weeks but I could eat them a few times a week if it was just me.  Also it just so happens that quesadillas are easy for Sweet Pea to eat, unlike tacos they don't fall apart..
First thing I did was cook the chicken then cut it up with kitchen shears (love those things) then cook it in a frying pan with half a packet of taco seasoning. 

Then layer the stuff on the tortilla shells.  I did it the way pictured and also only working on half the tortilla and both worked fine for me.  I did black beans, chicken, corn and cheese, but really use what you have.


Then cook until everything is melty and hot.

Cut it up with a pizza cutter and top with salsa and sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment