Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow day!

Except I already had the day off. I went out to shovel the sidewalk so that my mail lady could get to the door at the very least. Unfotunatly, The Mr. is off to a conference (which I had to cancel going to, bummer!) so that means I'm doing snow removal. I did not get the driveway done and it is looking like it is going to need a truck to plow it. It is also drifting so I could not get the back door open and when I went for the shovel in the garage I had to hand dig my way in. In parts it is up to mid thigh on me, so getting 3-4 feet tall.


The worst part was we ran out of milk on Monday night so I had to go to the store with all the crazy people on Tuesday afternoon. I've never seen a milk cooler so empty.
Enjoying the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment