Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine cone

I'm so not as fancy as Martha Stewart, but I sure love the ideas her people come up with. Don't roll your eyes just yet. I only have one baby, who may or may not be my only and I want to be able to spoil her once in a while.

So follow the tutorial at MS, or like me just grab some poster board at your local dime store and just roll it up.

Then fill it with all kids of goodies. I tried to get a variety of little items to cram in. Sweet Pea really liked the slinky that her cousin got for Christmas so I picked one up for her. I did get quite a few more things but they wouldn't all fit, so I just had to pick and choose.


Here she is holding onto it, so that I could get a decent background. Well, you get the general idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment